White Shark Media Inaugurates Brand New Office in Miami
White Shark Media has been in business now for 5 years.
Today, White Shark Media is fully equipped to help SMB’s navigate the complicated digital marketing ecosystem, counting with:
- 1,700+ Active SMB Clients
- $39,923,288 Managed Ad Spend
- Staff of 250, half of which are Bilingual Digital Marketing wizards
The New Miami Office
The event was a hit. It took place at the new office, located at Building.co, where we hosted press, staff, Ben Wood from Google and even some of our existing clients, like Lou, from Lakeland Smile Experts.
Check out the video below for a recap of an awesome night:
How We Can Add Value to Miami Businesses?
1) The Digital Marketing Recipe for Success
Digital Marketing and Google AdWords provide measurable, analytical results, are flexible for all budget ranges, and allow businesses to target consumers at the late the stage of the buying funnel, once they’re actively looking for your services and products.
2) A Joint Effort as Google Partners Servicing SMBs and Growing the AdWords Ecosystem
In 2014, White Shark Media was awarded Premier Partner status, held to Google’s highest standards for training, service and technology to provide effective AdWords marketing solutions to America’s SMBs.
3) Sending the Right Message, to the Right Audience at the Right Time
Google and White Shark have a shared interest in helping businesses reach the ever-growing US Hispanic consumer market. In markets with a high density of U.S. Hispanics, like Miami, we have found bilingual marketing strategies to be extremely effective.
- 30% of businesses in Miami are Hispanic owned (US Census Data)
- U.S. Hispanics represent almost 18% of the US population and hold $1.2T in spending power. They deserve direct outreach from SMBs (US Census data)
- Over 70% of Hispanics plan to shop for holiday gifts online this year (Google Consumer Survey Data)
- 70% of Hispanics who research purchases online say it’s important that a website has culturally relevant content when researching (Google/Ipsos MediaCT Role of Language study)
Most big brands in the Miami metropolitan area leverage bilingual strategies. However, SMB’s can rarely afford to take such a targeted approach. This is where we come in.
After analyzing thousands of businesses targeting both English and Spanish speakers across different industries, we find that Hispanic-targeted campaigns yield significantly better returns.
- 221% increase in click-through rate
- 25% higher conversion rates
- 63% lowered cost-per-click
- 65% lower cost per conversion
WSM’s bilingual account service team positions them to help SMBs effectively reach this hugely influential market.
White Shark Media is Ready
Along with Google’s support and talented team, White Shark Media is ready to challenge the odds for Miami entrepreneurs, making sure that Miami ranks at the top in both start-up creations, as well as in growth and success rate.